Admissions for the July 2022 intake are now closed!
Scholarships (For Regular Full-time Programmes)
- RGoB-MoE-DAHE Scholarships for RTC Programmes - Application period April 25 - May 4, 2022
- RTC-Academic (Merit-based) - Application period April 15 - April 30, 2022
- RTC-WWF Train Legacy (For BSc Environmental Management) - Application period May 9 - May 23, 2022
- Loden-RTC Need-Based Scholarship - Application period May 17 - June 3, 2022
- RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship - Application period May 31 - June 14, 2022
- Himalayan Higher Education Fund Need-Based Scholarship - Application period May 9 - May 23, 2022
How to Apply
1. Go through the list of degree programmes and select the programme you would like to apply for. Please check to ensure that you meet the minimum Eligibility Criteria.
2. Complete the Online Application Form. Choose up to three programmes based on your preferences and eligibility as per the eligibility criteria. Select the preferred room type – Quadruple, Triple, or Double room if you are applying for boarding at RTC. Please note the room charges are different based on room type and are subject to availability.
3. For non-BHSEC students and BHSEC students who completed their Class XII before 2013, please attach a soft copy (scan or photo) of your Class XII transcript/mark sheet within the Online Application form.