Admissions are completed for 2020. Prior year information is shown below for reference only.
Scholarships (For Regular Full-time Programmes)
- RGoB-MoE-DAHE Scholarships for RTC Programmes - Application period Feb 3 - Feb 17, 2020
- RTC-Academic (Merit-based) - Application period Feb 8 - Feb 26, 2020
- RTC-BOC (Sports) - Application period Feb 27 - Mar 14, 2020
- RTC-WWF Train Legacy (For BSc Environmental Management) - Application period Mar 6 - Mar 24, 2020
- RTC-YDF (Need-based) - Application period Mar 25 - Apr 8, 2020
- Loden-RTC Need-Based Scholarship - Application period May 14 - June 10, 2020
- Education Loans
How to Apply
Candidates may APPLY ONLINE for regular full-time programmes and CE evening programme from Feb. 8, 2020 through late July or until programmes are full.
1. Go through the list of degree programmes and select the programme you would like to apply for. Please check to ensure that you meet the minimum Eligibility Criteria.
2. Complete the Online Application Form. Choose up to three programmes based on your preferences and eligibility as per the eligibility criteria. Select the preferred room type – Quadruple, Triple or Double room if you are applying for boarding at RTC. Please note the room charges are different based on room type and are subject to availability.
3. For non-BHSEC students and BHSEC students who completed their Class XII before 2013, please attach a soft copy (scan or photo) of your Class XII transcript/mark sheet within the Online Application form.