Admissions for 2021 will open shortly. Prior year information is shown below for reference only.
Scholarships (For Regular Full-time Programmes)
- RGoB-MoE-DAHE Scholarships for RTC Programmes - Application period, 2021
- RTC-Academic (Merit-based) - Application period May 4 - May 10, 2021
- RTC-BOC (Sports) - Application period May 5 - May 19, 2021
- RTC-WWF Train Legacy (For BSc Environmental Management) - Application period May 12 - May 26, 2021
- Loden-RTC Need-Based Scholarship - Application period May 26 - June 16, 2021
- RTC-YDF (Need-based) - Application period May 31 - June 14, 2021
- Comfutura - Application period May 31 - June 14, 2021
- Education Loans
How to Apply
Candidates may APPLY ONLINE for regular full-time programmes and CE evening programme from Feb. 8, 2021 through late July or until programmes are full.
1. Go through the list of degree programmes and select the programme you would like to apply for. Please check to ensure that you meet the minimum Eligibility Criteria.
2. Complete the Online Application Form. Choose up to three programmes based on your preferences and eligibility as per the eligibility criteria. Select the preferred room type – Quadruple, Triple or Double room if you are applying for boarding at RTC. Please note the room charges are different based on room type and are subject to availability.
3. For non-BHSEC students and BHSEC students who completed their Class XII before 2013, please attach a soft copy (scan or photo) of your Class XII transcript/mark sheet within the Online Application form.