Admissions are completed for 2018. Prior year information is shown below for reference only.
Scholarships (For Regular Full-time Programmes)
- RGoB-MoE-DAHE Scholarships for RTC Programmes - Application period Feb 1 - Feb 15, 2018
- RTC-Academic (Merit-Based) - Application period Feb 15 - Mar 5, 2018
- RTC-BOC (Sports) - Application period Feb 26 - Mar 17, 2018
- RTC-YDF (Need-Based) - Application period Mar 24 - Apr 12, 2018
- Comfutura Foundation Scholarship - Application period Mar 24 - Apr 12, 2018
- RTC-WWF Train Legagy (For BSc Environmental Management) - Application period Mar 8 - Mar 24, 2018
How to Apply
Candidates may APPLY ONLINE for regular full-time programmes from Feb. 15, 2018 through mid-July or until programmes are full.
CE evening programme admissions are open from early March through mid-July.
1. Go through the list of degree programmes and select the programme you would like to apply for. Please check to ensure that you meet the minimum Eligibility Criteria.
2. Complete the Online Application Form. Choose up to three programmes based on your preferences and eligibility as per the eligibility criteria. Select the preferred room type – Quadruple, Triple or Double room if you are applying for boarding at RTC. Please note the room charges are different based on room type and are subject to availability.
3. For non-BHSEC students and BHSEC students who completed their Class XII before 2013, please attach a soft copy (scan or photo) of your Class XII transcript/mark sheet within the Online Application form.
5. Applicants who qualify for admissions will be given a period of three weeks to confirm their seats in the courses to which they are admitted.