Furthering International Relations Capacities and Intercultural Engagement to Nurture Campus Diversity and to Support Internationalization at Home
- To outline PC HEIs’ internationalization landscapes and to identify levels of integration of international and intercultural dimensions into PC HEIs’ formal and informal curriculum: by April 2019.
- To improve PC HEIs’ capabilities for internationalization through staff trainings and by translating general awareness of the Internationalization at Home (IaH) concept into streamlined institutional policies and actions embedded in IaH Action Plans: by November 2019.
- To build students’ intercultural knowledge and sensitivity to cultural diversity through the introduction of Intercultural Passport virtual module into PC HEIs’ elective formal curriculum: by 07.2020
- To transform PC HEIs International Relations Offices (IROs) into vibrant multicultural focal points through the establishment of FRIENDS Teahouses and the induction of Home away from Home Programme for integrated international student care: by February 2021.
- To promote virtual mobility and campus diversity across the 5 PCs as key tools for students’ global competence development: by November 2021.
Grant Awarded (Euros)
2018 to 2021
FRIENDS Newsletter and Brochure
FRIENDS Digital Storytelling Contest
The RTC-FRIENDS program is holding a virtual film festival as part of the European Commission’s Erasmus Days 2020 initiative on 17th October from 1PM onwards.
Representing RTC is Kezang Dechen Choden with her digital story “The New Culture”.
Visit the Erasmus Plus Friends page on Facebook to check out her short film and also the films from the participants of other universities. Like, Comment and Share to support the video that you liked most before the 17th of October.
Page link: https://www.facebook.com/friendserasmusplus.
FRIENDS Project Partners
|VARNA UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT||BULGARIA||VARNA|
|ASIA PACIFIC UNIVERSITY SDN BHD||MALAYSIA||KUALA LUMPUR|
|BERJAYA HIGHER EDUCATION SDN. BHD.||MALAYSIA||KUALA LUMPUR|
|BUDAPESTI METROPOLITAN EGYETEM||HUNGARY||BUDAPEST|
|CEBU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY ARGADCEBU CAMPUS||PHILIPPINES||CEBU CITY|
|DEWEY INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY||CAMBODIA||BATTAMBANG|
|ISTANBUL AYDIN UNIVERSITESI VAKFI||TURKEY||KUCUKCEKMECE ISTANBUL|
|MAHASARAKHAM UNIVERSITY||THAILAND||MAHA SARAKHAM|
|PAYAP UNIVERSITY||THAILAND||CHIANG MAI|
|PRINCE OF SONGKLA UNIVERSITY||THAILAND||HAT YAI|
|ROYAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT||BHUTAN||THIMPHU|
|ROYAL THIMPHU COLLEGE||BHUTAN||THIMPHU|
|SAINT LOUIS COLLEGE, INCORPORATED||PHILIPPINES||BAGUIO CITY|
|SVAY RIENG UNIVERSITY||CAMBODIA||SVAY RIENG|
|UNIVERSITY OF CEBU, INC||PHILIPPINES||CEBU|
FRIENDS Equipment Contract Awards
Contact (Project Coordinator)
International Cooperation Department
Varna University of Management
Contact (RTC Partner)
International Relations Office
Royal Thimphu College