WWF will be providing 6 scholarships slots (for 3 male students and 3 female students) to study at the Royal Thimphu College under the auspices of the WWF-Russell E. Train Education for Nature Program.
The award called WWF-Train Legacy Scholarship and will be available to Bhutanese students to undergo a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management (B.Sc. E.M) programme at RTC from Fall, 2018.
The award will be in two categories for which the details are as follows:
1. Full Scholarship: 2 Scholarships (for 1 male and 1 female student)
This category will cover tuition, residence fees and food for three years. However, it does not include personal costs such as books, stationery, supplies, laundry, printing, etc.
2. Full Tuition Support: 4 Scholarships (for 2 male and 2 female students)
This category will cover the cost of full tuition for three years. Students on full tuition cover will be expected to meet residence, dining charges and other personal costs such as books, stationery, supplies, laundry, printing, etc.
Eligibility Criteria/Entry Level
Aggregate % for all streams is 65 % minimum (English plus three best subjects)
1. Science students with minimum 55 % in Biology OR 55 % in Mathematics and 50% in English
2. Commerce students with minimum 55% in Mathematics/Business Mathematics and 50% in English
3. Arts students with 70 % in Geography and 50% in English
For further enquiry about this award, please contact our office @ 02-351801, ext # 105 OR 119